Advocating for the Welfare of Animals
The goals of the Women’s Giving Circle are to:
- Build relationships among women united in their desire to advocate for the welfare of animals.
- Develop a membership of educated and informed philanthropists who understand community needs.
- Provide social and educational events for members.
- Provide financial support to an annual project to benefit the SPCA Florida.
- 2016 project: raise $50,000 for a project to benefit the SPCA Florida animals.
Membership is open to women who wish to support the mission and goals of the Women’s Giving Circle through financial support, volunteerism, and advocacy at the SPCA Florida. Each member contributes a minimum $250 annually to the Women’s Giving Circle. Your contribution is tax deductible*.
Amy Laird, WGC Chair
Liz Piotrowski, WGC Co-Chair
Kristi Tsang, DVM
Join us in Advocating for the Welfare of Animals!
For membership information or if you have any questions please contact:
Director of Business Marketing & Development
SPCA Florida Women’s Giving Circle Member
*$50 of every giving level will be designated as membership dues and is not tax-deductible.