Advocating for the Welfare of Animals
The goals of the Women’s Giving Circle are to:
- Build relationships among women united in their desire to advocate for the welfare of
- Develop a membership of educated and informed philanthropists who understand community
- Provide social, educational, and fundraising events for members and
- Provide financial support to annual project to benefit SPCA Florida
- Provide volunteer support for SPCA Florida by helping at events and having semi-annual corporate
- Provide a college scholarship award to a high school senior who is an outstanding volunteer (one per year).
Membership is open to women who wish to support the mission and goals of the Women’s Giving Circle through financial support, volunteerism, and advocacy at the SPCA Florida. Each member contributes a minimum $250 annually to the Women’s Giving Circle. Your contribution is tax deductible*.
Amy Laird, WGC Chair
Susan Martorana, Secretary
Liz Piotrowski, WGC Co-Chair
Marsha Vann- Dawson
Grace Viola, Treasurer
Kristi Tsang, DVM
Join us in Advocating for the Welfare of Animals!
For membership information or if you have any questions please contact:
Amy Laird, [email protected]