Saturday, April 18, 2020, 9 AM to 12 PM
Lake Mirror Promenade
121 S. Lake Avenue in Lakeland, FL
Free and open to the public!
Join us for the annual family, kid & dog friendly Walk for Animals event!
- Group walk around Lake Mirror
- Games and fun for the kids and fur-kids
- K-9 demonstrations
- Dog Costume Contest
- Live music
- Food and specialty vendors
What it is: The Walk for Animals is an annual fundraising event to benefit SPCA Florida’s mission of saving the homeless dogs & cats of Polk County. Participants spread the word to their friends, neighbors, co-workers, and more to bring the entire community together to raise funds to help the animals.
Where: The festivities take place at the Frances Langford Promenade at Lake Mirror, which is situated by the Barnett Family Park entrance and near Hollis Garden. (bring towels and extra clothes for the splash pad near the park!)
Attendance and Registration Options:
- Attend for free- no registration required to attend the event or walk with us. Just come out, have fun & support our vendors with your purchases!
- Register as a participant- your $35 registration fee ($25 for ages 10 and under) includes event t-shirt, doggie bandana, Bow-Wow Breakfast and day of contests. Plus, your $35 will help us care for the animals.
Want to spread the word and help raise funds to help the animals?
Get registered as a participant and then start sharing! Invite your friends, family, co-workers and everyone you know to get involved!
You can even create a team for some friendly competition while helping the animals. Get cool prizes based on how much you raise. Top fundraising individuals and teams can win the grand prizes!
More Ways to Help:
- Make a donation of any amount to help our mission
- Register as a vendor and have a space at the event to promote your business and products.
- Become a sponsor and showcase your goodwill to our animal loving supporters.
100% of the proceeds will help SPCA Florida care for more than 4,300 homeless cats and dogs who come through our doors each year.
We couldn’t do it without you!Register Now!